Skip to menu
SRA (Europe) B.V. is an international information technology consulting and services company, established in 1990 in the Netherlands. Our parent company is SRA Inc., Japan.
Through the application of consulting, systems integration, software development and managed operations we transform our customers’ visions and objectives into tangible results.
We are looking for a:
General Affairs Chief Clerk
[Major Tasks & Responsibilities]
* All around general affairs tasks
* Administration of purchase/sales invoices and making payments
* Correspondence with suppliers and accountants
* Compliance and document control
* Assist in the Management
* At least a few years of working experience in a similar position
* Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good knowledge of business English & Japanese (reading/writing/speaking)
- Dutch (reading)
* Accurate, flexible, responsible, co-operative and dedicated personality
* Able to work independently
* Experience with MS Office
* Work & Residence permit holder
* Driving license holder
* 32 - 40 hours/week (9:00 - 17:30)
* 1 April 2017 (Negotiable)
[Information & Application]
Please send your application letter and resume in English by e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject “application”
or call for further information: +31 (0)20 453 5667 Mrs. Uto.
SRA (Europe) B.V.
Maalderij 38, 1185ZC Amstelveen
Tuesday 28, February 2017
World Trade Center B-9
1077 XX Amsterdam
Tel 020 66 21 457
Fax 020 66 49 781
Hosted by SRA (Europe) B.V.
© Site Design 2007