Skip to menu
Company: NTT Europe Ltd. Netherlands
Job description: VMware, Windows Server & client Engineer, System Integration
VMware, Windows server & client engineering (mid-level)
- Windows & VMWare engineer is responsible for overall design and engineering of Windows servers & clients, VMWare for systems hardware & software related to the infrastructure. The candidate is responsible for technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- System implementation and maintenance support with other colleagues who are in charge of ICT section for current and new customers.
- Research “technologies and markets” for Pre/Post sales
(Details are described in “MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES” section.)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / SKILL REQUIREMENT / WORK DESCRIPTION
VMware, Windows server & client engineering
Target markets; Benelux (main) based multinational company.
- Targeting mid-range and SMB (small business) customers.
- Experience with vSphere
- Experience with ESXi hosts
- Experience with vMotoin
- A candidate must know HP, IBM and DELL sever platform for ESXi hosts
- A candidate must know storage (iSCSI, NFS) design/setting/operation with ESXi hosts
- Windows server
- Experience with AD deployment in mid-range and SMB environment.
- Experience with AD migration.
- Experience with Windows server upgrade
- A candidate must know group-policy deployment and operation
- Windows client
- New desktop & laptop setup (mainly Dell, Lenovo)
- Desktop & laptop data migration
- A candidate must have strong knowledge of Windows client (Windows 7,8,10)
- A candidate must have strong trouble shoot skills
【Work location】Hoofddorp, Netherlands
【Work permit】 In principle you should hold a work permit. In exceptional cases,
NTT can support your work permit depending on your qualifications.
Please send your application form or resume to Hiroki.firstname.lastname@example.org