Skip to menu
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V.
Junior Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Team
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide accurate information to the warehouse
• Keep close contact with the customers
• Take care of the needs and wishes of the customer(s)
• Administrative control of the warehouse activities
• Proper control of the administrative processes of the customer(s)
• Proper control of the transporters / carriers
• Internal and external reporting to or for the customer(s)
• Import and export arrangements
• Provide ideas for the improvement of the processes
• Create and update work instructions
• Enter costs invoices
• Create sales invoices
• Other CS-related administrative processes
• Basic knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
• Commercial attitude
• Accurate and detail-minded
• Analytical and good at planning
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial and result-minded
• Strong sense of responsibility and pro-active attitude
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (speaking and writing)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently by following the work instructions
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Some working experience
(in a 3rd party logistics environment at the customer service)
• Familiar with logistics services
• Knowledge of and experience with logistical administrative processes
Company details Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V.:
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. is a Japanese company established in 2002
that belongs to the world-wide Nittsu NEC Logistics Group.
The company is currently located at the Koolhovenlaan 80, 1119 NH Schiphol-Rijk,
a location close to Schiphol Airport and well accessible by public transportation and car.
The company currently has about 21 employees divided over the main teams Warehouse,
Customer Service and Administration.
The company's core business activities consist of the provision of logistics
and warehousing services as well as other activities such as the provision of customs-related
and administrative services and special (processing) projects.
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. is looking for a new colleague (per immediately)
seriously interested in a long-term job as (Junior) Customer Service Officer for the
Customer Service Team.
One will start out with fixed-term contracts that would become a permanent contract
after proven ability. It’s in principle a full-time position (40 hours per week),
regular working hours are between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. (or possibly a slightly different
schedule from e.g. 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and the lunch break amounts to 30 minutes.
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. offers an interesting,
challenging job in an international and dynamic environment which requires an independent,
pro-active way of working in a team. As benefits the company offers 30 paid holidays per year,
compensation for commuting costs (based on the valid legislation),
a company-sponsored pension scheme and the possibility to participate in a collective
medical insurance scheme (discounted premium).
Address Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V.:
Ms. J.N. de Haas
Starting period: as soon as possible.
Salary indication (full-time, 40 hours per week): between euro 1800 (junior)
and 2400 gross per month (well experienced and knowledgeable),
varying depending on skills, knowledge and experience.
Applications (CV and motivation letter) are preferably received in English per email
Tuesday 28, February 2017
World Trade Center B-9
1077 XX Amsterdam
Tel 020 66 21 457
Fax 020 66 49 781
Hosted by SRA (Europe) B.V.
© Site Design 2007