Skip to menu
NOTE: APPLICATIONS AND CV'S IN ENGLISH!
MUFG Bank (Europe) NV is the fully-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., the largest Japanese bank in terms of assets with more than a century of experience in both Japan and in the international financial markets. Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) Ltd. is the premier commercial banking arm of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc., (MUFG) one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets, offering a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management. BTMU Ltd. has the largest overseas network of any Japanese Bank, it has over 1000 branches and offices in more than 40 countries. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
For more than 50 years the Bank offers commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in the Netherlands and, through its branches and subsidiaries, in Central and East Europe. It is our goal to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands and to match the high standards of leading Dutch and European banks by providing value-added banking services and excellent operations. By taking full advantage of the exceptional resources of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), we aim to remain an excellent, profitable bank fulfilling both our Japanese and non-Japanese customers' needs in The Netherlands and its other European branches.
We recognize The Netherlands as having a favourable business environment, providing an excellent home for (foreign-owned) financing and holding companies, for European headquarters of sales and distribution enterprises as well as for manufacturing companies.
Administrator Credit Administration Unit
Purpose of the function:
To support and/or conduct administrative & reporting tasks, assigned to the Credit Management Division and as such to assist in the management, monitoring and control of the bank’s Credit Risk transaction portfolio.
• Ensure that the daily workflow processing is up to date and accurate;
• Pre-disbursements checks
• Support the preparation and assurance of timely periodical management information reports, primarily regarding the bank's credit transaction and collateral portfolio within the regulatory and BTMU’s framework of rules, policies and guidelines to safeguard compliance;
• Where appropriate, co-ordinate and escalate significant incidents in order to minimise the consequences and facilitate the recovery of BTMUH resources.
• Entry of credit/other risk, collateral & customer (static) data in the bank’s used applications if required;
• When required, ensure that Credit Management Division assigned tasks related the account-opening processes remain effective, up to date and in compliance with KYC requirements.
• To process the validity of (customer) signatures on agreements, documents, instructions and applications by the use of relevant signature verification systems, used by the bank, if required;
• Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload;
• Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
• Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
The responsibilities described above, apply to the business operations of the Amsterdam, Brussels, Vienna and Prague offices of BTMUH.
• Several years’ experience in similar position in banking is mandatory
• HBO/University degree
• Knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP is an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Fluency in English language spoken and written
• Japanese and Dutch language skills is an advantage
• Accurate and stress resistant
• Affinity with working in a multicultural environment
• Reliable and strong personality with a hands-on approach
• No 9-5 mentality
Integrity and Responsibility
• Balance Risk with Opportunity
• Customer Focus
• Demonstrate global perspective
Professionalism and Teamwork
• Collaborate & build partnerships
• Communicate Effectively & Professionally
• Drive for Results
Challenge Ourselves to Grow
• Lead change & seek continuous improvement
• Influence & Inspire Others
For information or application
Please send your resume and motivation letter in English per e-mail to our Human Resources division at HR@nl.mufg.jp
or call for more information: +31 (0)20 57 37 855
Wednesday 29, March 2017
World Trade Center B-9
1077 XX Amsterdam
Tel 020 66 21 457
Fax 020 66 49 781
Hosted by SRA (Europe) B.V.
© Site Design 2007