Skip to menu
Hitachi Transport System launched its European logistics activities in 1989, opening its first facility in Germany. We have grown continually since then, and currently have 11 locations in 6 different European countries. HTS is part of the Hitachi Transport System Group, which is a Japanese company. We combine local European operations with our international presence to offer you truly global logistics solutions.
We have set ourselves the goal of becoming the world's number one Japan-based provider of 3PL (third party logistics) services within the next few years by focusing on 'smart logistics solutions'; smart logistics.
For our location in Waardenburg we are looking for a Sales Representative
Drive revenue growth from existing and new customers and identify opportunities for growth based on the corporate portfolio.
1. Establish productive and professional relationship with key personnel of assigned customers.
2. Achieve targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned customers.
3. Execute the company-strategic account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for some period in accordance with Business Development Manager
4. Proactively assess, clarify and validate customers’ needs on an ongoing basis.
5. Support implementation of new acquired customers
6. Report the necessary information to the Manager on a regular basis.
1. HBO and several years of working experience in a similar job.
2. Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
3. Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions and/or inquiries required from the customers, Managers and subordinates.
4. Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis; giving great attention to detail and displaying the initiatives to identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines and maintain goodwill with customers.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter, together with your resume (CV), to Mrs. Ivy Bandhoe, HR Manager Europe, email@example.com« 戻る
Wednesday 29, March 2017
World Trade Center B-9
1077 XX Amsterdam
Tel 020 66 21 457
Fax 020 66 49 781
Hosted by SRA (Europe) B.V.
© Site Design 2007