Skip to menu
Since 1943, CKD Corporation is a trusted partner in automation of high technology worldwide for automation machinery & the components to utilize the automation. 5.000.000 Product variants with the highest quality standards ensure process safety and reliability in all industries. Approximately 3,500 employees worldwide, 4 factories in Japan, & 4 factories in Asia. We are well-known brand in Asian market, and it is the time to make further expansion in Europe.
For the further expansion of our activities we are looking for
Inside sales(of industrial automation components)
- Order processing from distributors & customers across Europe. Daily operation process.
- Receiving order, acknowledged the PO by checking stock status, allocation of stock, order
to factory in Japan and China, check the status of ordered items, answer the lead-time &
delivery to distributors and customers, arrange Shipping, and invoice to.
- Reply the inquiry communicating by e-mail & phone call with customers, distributors and
- Make a quotation based on the requirement of customers and distributors by using
operating system. (Operation system is our specific design)
- Occasionally, arrange the export of goods to non-EU countries by issuing export documents.
- > 3years experience with knowledge of office operation, especially ordering process and
communication with customers & distributors in Europe.
- English communication (Other language skill is welcome, especially German & Japanese).
- HBO or higher
- Some idea of mmechanical engineering or Control Engineering or equivalent is highly advantage.
- MS Office & PC skill.
- A proactive and strong communication skills, good organization skills, team spirit and
Our offer & benefit:
- Salary : Considered the expectation based on the experience
- Full time: 36-40 hrs per week, negotiable
- Package : Health insurance & commute, negotiable.
- International environment : Our HQ is in Japan, and often communication with Japanese and
Chinese factory Client is throughout Europe, more worldwide communication.
If you are interested in this versatile and varied job, we look forward to your meaningful
application documents, preferably by e-mail.
CKD Europe BV
De Fruittuinen 28
+31 23 554 14 90
Wednesday 29, March 2017
World Trade Center B-9
1077 XX Amsterdam
Tel 020 66 21 457
Fax 020 66 49 781
Hosted by SRA (Europe) B.V.
© Site Design 2007